Friday, April 18, 2008

Celebrating Salma's Third Birthday

Better late than never, here are the pics from my girl's birthday.
She had to have cake! What is a birthday without a cake. From the moment she knew it was her birthday, she kept saying 'Mommy where is my cake? I want to blow the candles.'
We went at my parents house and ate a yummy Chocolate Tiramisu! One of our favorites. Right there she is with her uncle Piero. You might see that she looks a bit tired, but it is because a couple of days earlier she was sick.
Here is Salma with her Abuelita Zoyla.
All excited about blowing the candles.
Her uncle Miguel and his girlfriend Karen.


With Daddy!

Here is a VIDEO when we sing happy birthday to my little girl.

1 comment:

PurplesweetLC said...

HUH..BUT..AW..OH..UH..UM..I WISH I WAS THERE!!!!!!!! MY CHOCOLATE CAKE! JUST JOKING
LOVE, LAUREN