Sunday, May 18, 2008

Your Music Mobile

Kelsey loves her music mobile. Lately, she pays a lot attention to it. As soon as I put her on her crib she starts to smile at it. What is in it? A frog, Butterfly, worm and another one that I cannot remember right now. I love it because you start to talk to them (baby talk of course).
You even spot them from the distance. When you are in bed with me taking your bottle you see them and start to smile at them.


And what I love about this music mobile? Is that it helps me put you to sleep and you get some alone time in your crib. The orange button has a nice relaxing music that not even you fall sleep but so is your Daddy and big Sister at night time. When the music stops playing they ask me to press the button again.





1 comment:

PurplesweetLC said...

AWWW!! WHO LIKES THEY'RE CRIB, HUH?
YOU DO,YES U DO!
HAHA
LOVE,LAUREN