Sunday, September 28, 2008

Guess Who is Talking?

Kelsey said MAMA!!!
Yes our little baby finally said a word. It just happened yesterday and now she says it all the time (except of course when you want to brag about it and ask her to say it to someone else can hear it) Salma is so thrill about it. Smiles and lets me know every time her little sister is "talking." It paid off, every time I had a moment I would tell her to say "Mama", "Papa" and "Salma" and I am so glad she said Mama first.

k

Today we went to visit my parents. Salma wanted to see them since Friday. She woke up at 6:00 am and asked me all day long if it was time to go visit them already. She just loves to be there. My Mom and her get along very well and I can see all the love there is between the two of them.

No comments: