Saturday, May 23, 2009

pizza night

So, lately I am getting the "I can do it by myself" all the time. I feel happy for her because she is growing up, but also I feel kind of sad because she is my baby and I want to do it for her or help her. Also, sometimes "no, you cannot do it by yourself yet" My baby looks so big brushing her teeth, washing her hands or putting on her pajamas "all by herself"
Last week, we wanted to make something together. We decided to put what we learned before to practice and made some pizza. It was pretty good.

016

018(2)


017

I love it when she gets all serious.

020

Tada!
022

She can hardly wait for it.

023

021

Looks good. I liked that it was a thick crust.

024

025

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

esa pizza te quedo riquisisisima deberias pensar en poner un negocito salmita

zoylaM said...

ELLA TODO SE LO TOMA MUY ENSERIO ,QUE LINDA ESTA ACA Y QUE RAPIDO QUE ESTA CRECIENDO OMG.